With the fast food culture that has developed in the US, microwave ovens have made their way into just about every home. For sure, their convenience is unquestionable. But just as with fast food, it doesn’t come without high risk to our health.
Microwaves work by interacting with the water molecules in food, causing them to change polarity millions of times per second. This creates molecular friction that heats up the food. Unfortunately, though, research is showing that it does much more than just heat food.
The violent friction from microwaves causes substantial damage to food molecules, leaving them deformed, torn apart, or transformed into toxic forms.
Because of this, microwaved foods contain both molecules and energies that are foreign to the human body. Essentially, microwave ovens decay and change the molecular structure of food through the process of radiation.
10 reasons to stop using your microwave
- The process of microwaving food creates by-products that are foreign to the human body. These cannot be metabolized (broken down), so rather than provide you with fuel, microwaved foods create a negative energy drain on the body.
- The effects of the by-products of microwaved foods are residual and cumulative in the body over time.
- Microwaves can alter the molecular structure of non-foods (containers, etc), causing them to leech harmful toxins.
- Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients of microwaved foods are reduced or altered so that at best, the human body gets little or no benefit. At worst, they may actually contain carcinogenic compounds.
- When vegetables are cooked in microwave ovens, the minerals they contain are altered into cancerous free radicals.
- Studies have shown that microwaved foods can cause cancerous growths or tumors in the stomach and intestines. This may be a contributor to the rapidly increased rate of colon cancer in the US.
- Microwaved foods can cause cancerous cells to increase in human blood.
- The prolonged eating of microwaved foods causes immune system deficiencies through lymph gland and blood serum alterations, and can disrupt male and female hormone production.
- Eating microwaved food can cause loss of memory and concentration, emotional instability, and a decrease in intelligence.
- Over time, regularly eating microwaved foods can cause permanent brain damage by “shorting out” electrical impulses in the brain and de-polarizing or de-magnetizing brain tissues.